Frequently Asked Questions
Can women use Zenore products?
- Absolutely! Women are more than welcome to join the Zenore family.
Can children use Zenore products?
- Yes! We recommend using our products from ages 2+.
When its time to order more products, should I recycle my old containers or throw them in the trash can?
- We are huge proponents of making our world a cleaner, healthier place. So, we'd appreciate it if you could recycle our containers.
Do you test on animals?
- Not at all.
Do Zenore products "go bad"?
- Our products have a 12-month shelf life, due to the natural ingredients that power our formulas.
Are Zenore products safe to use on sensitive skin?
- We recommend reviewing the ingredients list on the product page of the product you're considering. This list should help you determine if a product is safe for you to use.
How do I check my order status?
- If you have created a Zenore account, you can check your order status by logging into your account. If you haven't created a Zenore account yet, we recommend using the tracking number provided to you via email after you made your purchase.
How long will it take my order to arrive?
- Your product(s) will arrive within 1-7 business days after you place your order. In some rare cases, products take longer to arrive due to factors out of our control.
My package was damaged upon arrival -- what should I do?
- Though we aim to provide a top notch experience for you, we are human and understand that there will be hiccups. If you receive a leaky container or the wrong product(s) in general, please contact us immediately via our contact form so that we can make it right.
Do you ship outside of the US?
- Unfortunately, we only ship within the United States currently.
Returns & Refunds
Can I return my order for a refund?